wanted

I am looking for old accounting books. if you have some, used or not, I am interested in it!

13/07/2017

and the winners are…

during our holidays in france, we have 2 louises in spite of one. my louise picked up the names of the 3 winners of the barcelona postcards set while her friend louise picked up the name of the 3 winners of the paris postcards set.
and the winners of the "lapin-lottery" are: donna stewart, zanna archontaki, deni may, katrina, sonia simone and postalorphan. congratulations!
please send me your address by email I will send it to you asap.
and the winners are…

2 commentaires:

postalorphan a dit…

Squeee! Just saw your update, and am thrilled to be one of the winners! I've sent you an email - thank you so very much. You've made my entire week!

~ wendy

Sonia Simone a dit…

Merci Lapin et merci Louises :) !